Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shout out for Summer Freedom!!!

I was recently introduce to Pintrest and I have fallen in love with yet another fun but time consuming website! I think I enjoy it so much because I love looking at great pictures and getting such creative ideas from them!

Once you see a picture you like, you can add it to your own board which you can divide into different groups. I have a group for:

Teaching

Penmanship Pillow A to Zzzz by shopdirtsa on EtsyLiving and Learning: Word Family Eggs

Confessions of a Homeschooler: Brazil: Rain Forest Diorama Craft

Clothing

There's a secret garden she hides

SMART SET - Collection -

Accessories

A Tiny Bouquet of Poppies Handsculpted Cast Sterling by jennykimthing.19077456.l.jpg 300×300 pixelsFOSSIL® Handbags Crossbody Handbags:Womens Maddox Flap ZB4505

Things of Beauty and Wonder

Likes | TumblrResultados de la Búsqueda de imágenes de Google de http://descargaonlinegratis.

916aeae438d1f3d0c1f0501a876cf818_l.jpg (JPEG Image, 455x480 pixels)SUNSURFER

Nerdy Things

TumblrSpock Monkey by TheSockDrawer on Etsy

Search Results doctor who - Celebrity Pictures, Lol Celebs and Funny Actor and star-wars.jpg (1746×1000)

Holidays

SEBASTIAN on we heart it / visual bookmark #4702453

Paper In Bloom: Getting a Jump Start on ChristmasThrifty Decor Chick: dining room

Places to Visit

THE FIXED UNION

SUNSURFER, Resort Spa Treehouse, Bali photo via...the glimpsePiccsy :: Bagan, Myanmar

And Things to Make you Smile

Hope you enjoyed this pics just as much as I do.

-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff. I was introduced to pintrest a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT too. :)

    ReplyDelete