So today I was going through different friends’ blogs and links they have, which of course would lead me on a string of 50 different sites that branch off from there…but the point is, I found this AMAZING, touching, and endearing story I have to share with you.
It’s just a simple reminder I needed to day of the love Christ and Heavenly Father has for each and everyone of us. And it is a reminder to me of how normal-everyday-people can become tools and instruments in the hands of our Father if we let him. I want to do and be better thanks to this woman named Stephanie Nielson. Here is her story, please watch if you have time:
She also has a blog that I’m starting to follow, here is the link if you are interested: http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
I love her testimony and how she is facing her trials with such strength and determination. If she can be such an amazing woman and mother, so can I. We are not alone or forgotten in this life. We have a loving Father who knows the heartaches we feel are real, but He also knows that those moments are small. That these moments are needed to shape us into the Kings and Queens we are to be. I know Jesus lives, and I love him for all the tender mercies he blesses me with daily.
I hope you found her video to be just as touching and reminding of the things we need to remember and believe in. I love you all.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment