It’s just a weird fact of my life, but I CONSTANTLY get told I look like someone or that they recognize me from somewhere. 90% of the time I think they are crazy, but I guess I “have one of those faces”. Many comments even branch into the resemblance I have between myself and another actress. I don’t mind this, I just think it is funny that so many different people say I look like so many different actresses. I’ve been told I look like: Julia Stiles, Mary Tyler Moore, Mandy Moore, Laura Prepon, Megan Fox, Taylor Swift, Angelina Jolie, Lauren Graham, and Courtney Cox. Whew! What a diverse list of women, and a bit obnoxious too! Even my old roommate and dear friend Lenay got tired of hearing random comments so she simply would state anytime anyone would say anything that they were wrong. That I looked just like Oprah and they were off their rockers.
Landon started to note the comments of other people as well, and in boredom and dedication to me, he has started a little project called: “The Many Faces of Mandy”. It’s a compilation of pictures, enjoy!
I can see some resembles.
ReplyDelete