It’s official! I’ve falling in love with an woman. Well, I should probably clarify that this woman is a domesticated goddess who is my new muse when it comes to cooking. I love finding new websites to test and try. She makes cooking so simply because she has step by step pictures of the whole thing. I have found someone who speaks to my simple and often timid inner-housewife.
Anyways, last night I cooked Carrot and Squash Curry Soup, served with french bread. Oh it was so good! And because that went so well….besides 1/4 of the soup coming out of the bottom of the blender because I didn’t screw it on tight enough…I’m going to try another one of her recipes: Enchiladas. And they sound muy benuo! Wish me luck, I’ll let you know how wonderful they turn out.
This amazing woman’s website: http://thepioneerwoman.com
The Carrot and Squash Curry Soup

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/11/carrot-and-squash-curry-soup/
Simple, Perfect Enchiladas!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/09/simple-perfect-enchiladas/
No comments:
Post a Comment