I had some extra time on my hands this morning, and it got me thinking of some of the random things I like…or the simply odd and weird things I’ve seen in stores. First off I’ll start with duct tape:
I actually saw some of these fun ones at Target, and then found the rest of these patterns online to share!
((Cute Flower for a Project!!!))
NEXT, I have an unhealthy obsession with school supplies…. And the more I teach the more excited I become when the 4th of July corner is cleared out. For at least a month my favorite section in Wal-Mart was the school supplies. I think it’s calming down now that I have purchased all that I can on my small school budget.
FINALLY…Odd Cutie Stuffed Animals! I’ve always been a collector of the stuffed. But beyond the classic teddy bear or baby seal plush, I’ve found myself also attracted to the misfit creatures of our imagination.
As an extension of the stuffed animal category, I’ve also come across the plush bags. This one is cute. I mean, who can resist a gargoyle after all?!?
BUT, I’ve seen some U-G-L-Y stuffed purses/bags as well. I discovered these at Macy’s a few years ago. I don’t know if they still carry them, but here is the website if you want to see more. ((I’m posting the worst, so actually it isn’t so bad for the overall brand line, but I couldn’t get over these purses!)) http://www.fuzzynation.com/lines_fn/
Yep! The world’s ugliest dog is now a purse! Only $49 to $140. Such a deal…and let me remind you of why this purse should never have been made. Observe the actual dog, The Chinese Crested Dog:
No joke! The dog on the right, Elwood, was voted the world’s ugliest dog in 2007. But if you did enjoy those odd little purses, remember, you can also buy matching earmuffs, key chains, and wine stoppers, and some doggy jewelry!
No comments:
Post a Comment