Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What a Week Already and What a Monday!

So I just realized when I tried to check my blog and email that my goggle account was hacked! WHAT? ME!?! It was weird…and it also makes me wonder how. The how is the scary part. but luckily and thankfully I was able to restore my accounts and prove to Google who I am so they unlocked my accounts that they had frozen because of suspicious activities. I just hope no serious damage was done…yikes.

I also started back to school this week. Teachers went back on Monday the 16th and students start on Thursday the 19th. Today was registration in the morning and I was able to meet all of my kids! It was great to see them and get them excited for school. I just know that there is so much work to do it feels overwhelming! I also forgot how long and draining a full day at school can be. Yesterday I was so tired that at a quarter to 9 I asked Landon if we could get ready for bed…and by 9:30pm I was out like a light!

On Monday we were headed to FHE at the McKellar’s when we realized that we had a flat tire. So we pulled over into a parking lot to put on the spare. That’s when Landon realized that when he was cleaning out the car the other day, he forgot to put the jack and iron rod back into the car. So we called up a family friend to come be our hero and help us out. Sadly, when trying to jack-up the car, Landon didn’t realize that the jack wasn’t under the frame of the car…but it was under the struts of the car! So the jack ended up damaging/bending the strut on the rear driver’s side. Now 24 hours later and a bill of around $350 we have our car back and running. I’ve never liked flat tires or Mondays.

5-flat-tire monday_12

2 comments:

  1. Poor car. Scary about your google account hopefully all is well. Good luck with your new school year. My favorite part about going back to school is my Father's blessing we got the night before school starts. maybe Landon can give you a back to school blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad you didn't end up coming Monday night :( Poor impala. And what is it with the hacked accounts lately? I got an e-mail that was TRYING to hack my account, Robert's hotmail account was hacked a few days ago, geez!

    ReplyDelete